FTM4C TCR Enhancements
The following Enhancements are needed to make TCR more useable.
(1) Add the ability to search in TCR not just filter.
(2) Add the following to the filter and search capabilities (Transaction ID, CPCS SEQ Number, RECORD ID / USER CODE) and of course leave the current fields in the filter / search.
(3) Remove some of the tabs in TCR they are not needed for balancing and we believe it is slowing down the application if not then they can stay. Balancing operators don't need or use that data. Its good in the Hierarchy screen for research but not for balancing. If that means a new screen than that would be the way to go.
(4) Add the ability to view/ work only on the OOB Transactions / Bundles that would speed up balancing because the operators don't need the ability to look at transactions that are in balance. We would like to be able to toggle back and forth if for some reason the operator does need to look at other transactions ( it does happen sometimes).
(5) Add the ability to revert back an item to its original values on the x9 file. If for some reason the operator wants to disregard what was done to the item after ingestion but before TCR.
(6) Remove other values in the DROP DOWN for TCR when choosing ED or give the ability to remove so an OPERATOR doesn't mistakenly choose a different ADJ CODE. Also give the ability to remove ED from the INSERT DROP DOWN that should be only for INSERT ADJ CODES.
High - Critical