TCR should alert the user in the item image window on the right side of the inbound transmission hierarchy screen when they have come to the end of a transaction.
- Why is it useful – Visual aid for TCR balancers to know when a transaction ends and a new one beings while their eyes are focused on the right side of the Inbound Transmission Hierarchy screen.
- Who would benefit from it - TCR balancers
- How should it work - TCR should either display a pop-up message or changes the color of the transaction within the item image window to alert the user that they have come to the end of a transaction when detailing a transaction for keying errors.
- Identify the type of user who would benefit from this idea - Associates processing work in TCR
- Where this is needed - TCR
Urgent - Blocker