Dear support team,
We already have opened a requirement (ID145570) but they suggested to address here a new idea with the following text which we already used in the requirement:
This requirement is NOT related to IIB, but to FTM SWIFT. There is NO option to choose FTM SWIFT.
As suggested in the PMR TS004224434, we opened this requirement similar to MR011915414.
We have the following observations:
1. Formatted view tab: Required Header information (Transfer option set, Remote address) can NOT be entered, although the Hdr fields are cursor sensitive (but greyed-out).
2. Context view tab: Required Header information (Transfer option set, Remote address) CAN be entered, but the Hdr fields are at the bottom part of the view which is not user-friendly (in the formatted view, the Hdr information is at the top of the view).
3. Another issue relates to the fact that the Transfer option set needs to be entered at all - no MER end user is familiar with this CO. The default value of this field should be configurable and in case of multiple Transfer options sets, the possible variants should be selectable from a listbox.
4. Due to the ISO 20022 migration, the business application header (BAH) becomes important, but neither a BAH can be created nor required information (Receiver-BIC/field “To”) can be entered.
1. Header information (Transfer option set, Remote address) should be enterable under tab Formatted.
2. Header information (Transfer option set, Remote address) is supposed to be at the top of the Context view tab.
3. For Transfer option set, a default value should be configurable; in case of multiple Transfer options sets, the possible variants should be selectable from a listbox.
4. BAH information (field "To") should be enterable under tab Formatted.
An end-user, who mainly works with SWIFT FIN messages, will be confused by the processing of MX messages. It is not user-friendly to show in the Formatted tab required header information cursor sensitive, but to edit the values, switching to the Context tab is necessary.
Furthermore, the manual entering of the transfer option sets, will lead to much typos resulting in errors, which could be avoided.
If an end-user creates a message for T2 or EURO1, the BAH is mandatory. Even if the processing after the creation of the message is able to create a BAH, it needs information about the receiver, which must be provided by the user. At the moment, this is not possible.
|Priority||High - Critical|
|IBM's success depends on gathering feedback from customers like yourself. Aha Ideas Portal is the third party tool through which IBM Offering Managers gather feedback from customers such as yourself.|
|IBM is a global organization with business processes, management structures, technical systems and service provider networks that cross borders. As such, the information collected through Aha Ideas Portal (Customer Name, Customer Email Address) will be stored by them in the United States, and handled only as per IBM's instructions and policies. Your data (Name and Email Address) will NOT be shared with other IBM customers.|
|In order to safeguard your information in Aha, do not leave your workstation unattended while using this application, log off after using it, and print only if necessary. If you need to make a hardcopy, remember to pick up the print-out immediately, keep it under lock, and destroy it immediately when no longer needed.|
|NOTICE TO EU RESIDENTS: per EU Data Protection Policy, if you wish to remove your personal information from the IBM ideas portal, please login to the ideas portal using your previously registered information then change your email to "firstname.lastname@example.org" and first name to "anonymous" and last name to "anonymous". This will ensure that IBM will not send any emails to you about all idea submissions|